2. Coach your kids at every opportune moment.
3. Sing. Its impossible to stay discouraged when you're singing.
4. Have a partner. The benefit of having a partner is you never want to quit on the same day.
5. Express a lot of grace when your people around you blow it.
6. Love, care for, and serve the community.
7. Be careful with women.
8. Don't try to peak your career too early.
"Andy was a person of incredibly strong Christian faith and was prepared for the day he would be called Home to his Lord," -Cindi Griffith