Everyone sets goals, but few follow through on them. Here a few things you’ll learn in the video module + downloadable PDF:
- Why you need to consistently work “ON IT” instead of only working “IN IT” (and what that means).
- What a “scoreboard goal” is— and why you need them (NOT using this method is the #1 reason most goal setting fails).
- Why you need micro-goals en route to the big goal (we call these “process-oriented” goals).
- The importance of the ONE THING we overlook the most, accountability
- What to do when you miss a goal— and how even THAT can create forward movement
Register for free access here— and we’ll create a login on this site for you, where you can access THIS plus all your other content!